This is an amazing opportunity to work for an award winning independent and family run BMW & MINI Retailer. The successful candidate will display a passion for our brand, and ensure that every customer interaction is delivered with the highest level of individual care and respect. This role is to replace an established member of our MINI sales team as a result of an internal promotion. As such we require an individual who feels they have the drive, ability and determination to succeed quickly in this role.
£competitive basic salary plus commission and a company car.
What does the job entail?
- To develop existing relationships with current MINI customers.
- To develop new relationships with potential new business.
- To prospect and follow up as required by Management
- To ensure that all administration work is of a high standard
- To ensure that all invoicing is correct at all times and that vehicles are paid for in the parameters laid down
- Maintain all product knowledge and sales training aids.
- Attend training courses as required
What are we looking for? - Essential Skills and Experience
- Excellent communication & numeracy skills
- Good interpersonal skills and team orientation
- Results orientated & target driven
- Strong negotiation skills using own initiative where necessary
- Computer literate (experience of using Kerridge would be advantageous)
- Motor trade experience in a sales related role
- Full driving licence
- Aged 21+ for insurance purposes
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
- Access to staff savings scheme.
- Child care vouchers.
- Cycle to work.
- Company pension.
- 30 days annual leave.
- Training/Career development.
- Maternity pay.
- Sick Pay.
The closing date for applications will be Sunday 11th March. Applications received after this date will not be considered.
If this opportunity is of interest to you please email your CV to our MINI Sales Manager;